Portraits speak volumes. Posture, gaze, gestures - everything is meaningful. That’s why a good portrait is essential in establishing successful business communication.
As a professional photographer:
- I am well acquainted with corporate environment and observe proper etiquette,
- I have experience in working with business leaders, cultural figures and scientists,
- I work under tight deadlines and cooperate closely with the client to deliver quality images,
- I will photograph in the studio or on location, either with available light or using professional lighting equipment that I set up on site.
Portrait shooting is a cooperative effort of both the photographer and the model. In my work I follow a few simple guidelines:
- I do not impose my ideas on the client, but observe his/her body language and work with it,
- I strive to convey crucial characteristics: confidence, communication and leadership skills, trust,
- Through conversation and positive working environment I help my clients relax in front of the camera,
- If need be, an assistant will help style the portrait, taking care of make up and hair issues.
I kindly ask of my clients to:
- Avoid clothing in bright colors, as well as stripes and checkers. They divert attention from the face,
- Relax, get a good night’s sleep the day before,
- Come to the photoshoot with positive attitude and trust your photographer.
Together we’ll make a great portrait. An image that will aid you in achieving your business goals.