The very phrase „photo reportage” sounds serious. In fact, it is all about perception and storytelling. The same principles apply to commercial photography. An intriguing and passionate story can be told about everything: conferences and banquets, gala dinners and commemorations, awaydays and workshops, voluntary services and company picnics. Though the people will long be gone home, a good story will live on. Firstly, through business communication, because it is the very purpose for which the photos were taken. But also in social media of the participants. A good photo story does more than just document events. It captures emotions, shows relations between people, the atmosphere of the meeting. It creates and boosts company’s image.
Working on a photo reportage:
- I collaborate closely with the person responsible (event manager). I stick to the brief to deliver exactly the story the client needs.
- I’m creative, quick to adjust to new situations and always on the lookout for best frames.
- I’m always where the action is, but never get in the way of the participants.
- I make a careful selection of my pictures to deliver a story that is both dynamic and legible.
I will photograph for you:
- away days, workshops, trainings etc.
- tv productions
- congresses and meetings